This award nomination is for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
We were nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Zoe @ Book Addict Rambles. Please check out her blog if you haven’t already done so as she has an absolutely amazing blog!!! Thanks so much for nominating us Zoe!!
Also, a very special thank you to everyone for visiting my blog that I share with my sister, Brenda. We genuinely appreciate each and every one of you for stopping by and “liking” and commenting on our posts!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
11 Questions from Zoe What book would you want to see made in to a movie?
1. What book would you want to see made into a movie?
The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
2. Do you have any bookish pet peeves?
When reading a thriller &/or suspense novel I like to be able to work out the why and how and be pleasantly surprised by the little pieces of puzzles that were left along the way that I either missed or didn’t think were important to the twists or reveals. If some of those little snippets of clues to that puzzle are left out and leads us totally into a different direction and don’t match-up then that is a bit of a pet peeve for me.
3. What’s your favourite blog post in the last month?
4. If you could travel to any fictional world, where would you go to?
Have no idea! I don’t really put myself into fictional places as I have no imagination whatsoever. But, I have often wished that I was just like Bewitched though! LOL
5. What series of books would you recommend to everyone?
I don’t read too many series but I have read all of Lisa Gardner’s books though. I can’t say that anyone in particular is a favourite as I think they were all excellent.
6. What was the last book post you received?
I received a gifted copy of The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand from my Traveling Sister and book buddy, Kris.
7. Do you have a favourite author?
Yes, I have a few favourite authors. Jodi Picoult, Lisa Gardner, and T. Greenwood.
8. What was the last book you highly recommend?
I just finished reading The Lightkeeper’s Daughter by Jean E. Pendziwol and I highly recommend it as it is such a beautifully written book with a fantastic storyline.
9. Is there a book you wish you could read for the first time again?
I haven’t actually thought about that before as I have never re-read a book and really don’t have any desire to. I love the way books make me feel while reading and for some reason I have in my head if I re-read it my perspective of the novel will change.
10. If you could meet any character from a book, who would you meet?
That’s a tough one as right off-hand none really come into mind for me of who I would like to meet. I know that I have thought that I would like to be that character’s friend quite often though while I am reading.
11. What’s the best looking book you have on your shelf?
I really like the cover of The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton which I am going to be getting to very shortly.
- Marialyce @ yayareadslotsofbooks
- Laurie @ cozynookbks
- Carla @ Carla Loves to Read
- Jonetta @ Blue Mood Cafe
- Books, Reviews, et al by Shalini
- Carol @ Bookaria
- Scarlett Readz & Runz
- Debra @ Open Book Post
- Amelia @ The Opinionated Reader
- Kim @ Its All About the Thrill
- Christina @ Recipe and a Read
11 Questions from Me to You
- What cheers you up?
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
- How do you prepare for your next read? Do you go in completely blind/read just the blurb/read reviews/read everything you can and research the heck out of a book?
- Mountains or the beach?
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show or a book for a month, which show or book would you choose?
- Describe to me your dream vacation or best vacation.
- List five words that best describes you.
- What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble?
- What is your favourite book genre and book that you have read in that genre?
- What is your least favourite book genre?
- What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Please don’t feel obligated to participate in this tag as I do realize that this tag has already been done by a lot of my blogging friends. Thank you so much and we look forward to reading your answers! Happy blogging!!